Monday, August 16, 2010
Where's your family?
Several weeks ago, Katie and I noticed that our blog was full of KEGGS pictures and several of Katie's family, but very few of mine.
"Why is that," we asked each other? Then we figured it out - we saw my parents and brother frequently enough, and they were close enough, that we regularly forgot to bring a camera with us. Additionally, when we saw them, my Mom would take pictures with her camera, or Dad with his iFlip (where do you think the videos of Ethan, Mom and Gracie came from?).
I mentioned this to Mom, who said that several other people had also noted the lack. "Well," I said, "can you please help rectify the situation? Please send me a CD or SD Card with your pictures on it!"
She did, and so now we have an extra 78 pictures from her camera. Mom warned me in advance, and I pass this along to you, that there won't be all that many pictures of her: she hates having her picture taken!
So sit back, relax, and check out the latest additions to the Picasa web album. The photos were filed by the date they were taken, but you should be able to find them by looking for the most recently modified pictures.
Take note of one other thing, too. If you mail us pictures, or a link with high quality digital pictures, we'll add them to our album! We don't post many on Facebook, mostly because we put everything up here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Those are great pictures! You can really see how much Ethan likes his Uncle Eric.
Thanks to you two for keeping this updated- I love seeing all the new photos.
Love, Ethan's Mimi
Post a Comment