Hello folks, Ethan here. Well, here I am with Mom and Dad on our second day of our trip in Ushuaia. On Day 2 we decided to take a boat/bus tour. It was a perfect opportunity for me to look for my personal penguin! It was very cold out on the water, but the boat had a nice toasty warm cabin where I could hang out with Grandma and Grandpa and Mom and Dad.
We left the port in Ushuaia and headed out onto the Beagle Canal. Along the way our boat slowed down at some of the many islands in the canal so that we could take pictures of the wildlife. While the morning was cloudy, the day became more and more beautiful.
The whole tour lasted all day, so I have split it up into parts. If you look at the pictures in the Picasa folder you will see the first part of the trip. We saw seals and black and white birds that I can't remember the name of - and no they are not penguins! But stay tuned....there should be penguins soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment