These are some pictures from our last day in Ushuaia. Outside of our hotel there was a strip of grass between the road and the water. On our last day, when we woke up, there was a horse tied up there. A little later we saw a man come and move the horse to another spot in the grassy strip, so I guess the horse was enjoying a day of munching on some new grass. Ethan and I headed out to see the pretty horse.
An amazing picture of the view outside our hotel
Ethan and I outside of this neat cafe and shop called Ramos Generales. We hung here a couple of times for afternoon tea and stopped in once more on our last day.
The inside was decorated with all these neat collectables, signs, maps, toys, etc. It was a really interesting place to hang out on a chilly afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment