Friday, January 28, 2011

Ethan's First Bowl Game



Ethan here! Well, it has been a while since I wrote anything, but I have been super busy. I have been trying to learn how to walk (before I crawl) and I have been working on getting some teeth too. Also, my Mimi and Aunt Courtney came to visit last week, so I was super busy with them.

Anyways, a couple of weeks ago was the PSU bowl game. That first picture is me, getting very excited to watch the game - GO LIONS!



This is me thinking maybe I don't quite belong on this couch with these people! Actually these are Mom and Dad's friends, who came over to watch the game. They are really nice, and didn't give me too hard of a time when the gators won!


Ahhh, here is the couch I belong on!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: