Thursday, December 9, 2010

Penguin Island!


Ethan here! Sorry I am taking so long to upload all my photos from our trip to Ushuaia...I know you are all wondering if I found my personal penguin.

The boat tour we were on took us to an island where the penguins live in the summer. The boat was able to get close so we could take lots of picture and so I could pick out my personal penguin. I was very excited.

This penguin looks nice - he would be pretty in my room, and I am sure George and Gracie would like him!


Here I am taking a look at all the penguins. I like it here, the penguins seem to be having such a great time!


Well, I asked the penguins, and as much as they were interested in coming and living in my room in Buenos Aires, these penguins kindly declined my offer of letting one of them be my personal penguin. With a view like this from where you live, you would want to stay at penguin island too!

Don't worry though, I hear that there might be penguins in town that would want to come home with me! I will find my personal penguin!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

lindy said...

So jealous of your trip! Looks awesome!